1. A visit to the Royal Pavilion, a distinctive landmark due to its exotic oriental appearance, both inside and out, making it a must see for romantics.
2. A walking tour is a great way to make the most of the lanes, and through all the little independent shops , and work and appetite, find a lovely cosy little cafe or a quirky pub where to rest.
3. Head for the hills! The stunning South Downs are just minutes from the city with Devils Dyke and Ditchiling Beacon providing the best country views stretching for miles and miles.
4.Brighton’s variety doesn’t stop when the sun goes down with plenty of nightlife to pick from. With pubs, clubs and bars, all taste are catered for. Sip cocktails at sunset then stroll along the seafront to eat or head back to the softly lit lanes to enjoy something more intimate.
5. If you love to laugh, take in some comedy, live music or other performances at great venues across the city.
6. With an impressive 98 parks and gardens in Brighton & Hove, including 6 with Green Flag Award, why not pack a picnic and enjoy the peace of some green open spaces.
7. For a date with a difference check out Sea Life Centre. Not only is it the world’s oldest aquarium but you can get up close and personal with sharks from the safety of walk through tunnel.
See Visit Brighton Website for more details.